1982 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Cherry Sunburst
1982 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Cherry Sunburst incl. orig. Gibson protector case
Super clean 1982 Gibson Les Paul Custom in Cherry Sunburst finish! All original and in excellent++ condition for its age. There is barely any visible playwear and no finish checking, only the golden hardware shows some fading, typical for a 37 year old guitar. Nice and comfortable, medium size c-shaped neck with the original factory frets which are still in perfect shape. Original pots stamped 137.81.35 (35th week of 1981) and the two orig. Gibson "Pat.Nr. T-top" humbucking PUs have well-balanced outputs of aprox. 7,05K and 7,27K and sound great in that guitar. Incl. orig. black Gibson protector case w/red interior.
- Mahogany body, single-cutaway,
- 3-piece maple neck,
- Maple top in "Cherry Sunburst" nitro-finish,
- Ebony fretboard with 22 original frets,
- 2x orig. Gibson "Pat.Nr. T-top" humbuckers,
- Gold plated hardware,
- Orig. Gibson tuners w/cranks!,
- Nashville Tune-O-Matic Bridge,
- Original black Gibson protector case with red interior.
See a video-clip of the 1982 Gibson Les Paul Custom: