1989 Gibson Les Paul Custom - White ...mint !!!
1989 Gibson Les Paul Custom - White incl. orig. Gibson Protector case
Unbelievable clean 1989 Gibson Les Paul Custom in White finish with gold hardware in mint condition. The guitar is all original and has actually no play-wear, the original frets are in still in "like new" condition, the gold-plating of the hardware shows barely any fading, unbelievable this guitar is allready 30 years old. With a little over 4,4 Kg this Les Paul Custom is definately on the lighter side, considering that this is a instrument built befor Gibson started drilling all those weight-relief holes in their bodys and the fretboard is still made of real solid ebony wood, not some "plastic-compound material" Gibson uses on all LP Custom models lately. The original Gibson humbuckers have well balanced outputs of ca. N=7,4K and B=13,7K and sound great in this guitar, 1-piece body and 1-piece neck! Comes in its orig. Gibson Protector case.
- 1-piece mahogany body with cutaway,
- 1-piece mahogany neck with large headstock,
- Multibound maple top in "White" nitro-finish,
- Multibound ebony fretboard with 22 frets,
- 2x orig. Gibson/OBL humbuckers,
- Gold-plated hardware,
- 6 orig. Gibson tuners,
- Nashville Tune-O-Matic Bridge,
- Incl. orig. Gibson Protector case.
See a video-clip of the 1989 Gibson Les Paul Custom: