1990 Gibson Explorer - Cherry ...near mint !!!
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1990 Gibson Explorer - Cherry incl. orig. brown Gibson hardshell case
Super clean 1990 Gibson Explorer in Cherry finish, all original and in excellent+++ condition for its age. The guitar has barely been played, so there is hardly any visible playwear, no damages or other hidden faults. The body is made of solid mahogany, 1-piece mahogany neck. The rosewood fretboard has 21 frets, which are still in perfect condition. The original Gibson humbucking pickups are still the models Gibson used in the 80s befor changing them to the super hot Ceramic models. Comes in its orig. brown Gibson hardshell case and Waranty Card.
- Body: offset hourglass - mahagony,
- Neck: 1-piece mahogany,
- Fretboard: rosewood w/dot inlays,
- Frets: 22 jumbos,
- PickUps: 2x orig. Gibson humbuckers,
- Tailpiece: orig. Gibson tailpiece,
- Bridge: Nashville bridge,
- Controls: 2x Volumen, 1x Tone, 3-way toggle,
- Pickguard: three layer black,
- Incl. orig. brown Gibson hardshell case.