1960 Gretsch 6120 Chet Atkins - Orange Flamey & Cowboy case !!!
1960 Gretsch 6120 Chet Atkins - Orange inkl. original Gretsch Cowboy case.
The Gretsch 6120 Chet Atkins "single-cutaways" are propably the "Holy Grail" of Gretsch guitars. Here we have a super clean 1960 Gretsch 6120 Chet Atkins with an outstanding flamed maple top. This guitar is all original and in excellent condition for its age. The two Filtertron PUs have strong outputs of N=5,19K and B=5,48K, the weight is a comfortable 3,31Kg. One of the best examples we´ve ever seen so far, with a super highly flamed maple front, no binding-issues and the original frets are still in greatt shape. Comes in its original, clean Gretsch "Cowboy-Case", white Western-motiv tooled leather trim.
- Laminated doublebound maplebody w/cutaway,
- Flamed maple top,
- comfortable medium sized mapleneck,
- Bound ebony fretboard with 22 frets and “thumbnail-inlays",
- Two Gretsch “Patent-Number” Filtertron Pickups (Pat.2892371),
- Factory Gretsch-bigsby tailpiece,
- 1x Mastervol, 2x Vol., 1x Toneswitch, 1x Pickup-switch,
- 6x single Grover "open back" tuners,
- Incl. original white Gretsch "Cowboy-Case".
See a video-clip of the 1960 Gretsch 6120 Chet Atkins: