1967 Gretsch 6105 Rally - Bamboo Yellow/Copper Mist ...clean !!!
1967 Gretsch 6105 Rally - Bamboo Yellow/Copper Mist
Super clean 1967 Gretsch 6105 Rally in "Bamboo Yellow/Copper Mist" 2-tone finish. Shortlived (1967-1969) Gretsch Rally-model, all original and in excellent+ cond. for its almost 52(!) years of age. Actually this is the cleanest example we´ve seen so far, only some minor playwear none of the typical binding-issues which are common to those older models and the original frets are still in perfect shape. Beautiful color combination in "Bamboo Yellow" on the front, the back and sides are held in "Copper Mist". The two orig. Gretsch "High-Lo-Tron" pickups have well balanced outputs of N=3,05K and B=3,15K sound great, lightweight with only 3,12Kg, this instrument is very comfortable to play. Comes in its orig. Gretsch hardshell case.
- Double cutaway maplebody with 2 unbound f-holes,
- Solid maple neck withbound rosewood fretboard,
- Pearl dot inlays, 22 frets,
- Comfortable medium-c neck-profile,
- Black headstock, trussrod cover with Rally-stripes,
- 2x "High-Lo-Tron" Pickup, 1x Mastervol., 2x Vol and 1x Tone,
- Bar-bridge on adjustable rosewoodbase,
- Bigsby vibrato tailpiece,
- Active factory booster
- Incl. original Gretsch hardshellcase.