1967 Guild Capri CE-100 D - Sunburst
1967 Guild Capri CE-100 D - Sunburst incl. orig. Guild hardshell case
Rare 1967 Guild Capri CE-100 D in Sunburst finish, all original and in near excellent condition for its age. The Guild Capri CE-100 D was Guilds answer to Gibsons ES-175. Hollowbody archtop guitar with florentine cutaway and no sustain-block and two humbucker pickups. The guitar is in very good shape, only little playwear mostly on the backside of the guitar, but no cracks, damages or any other hidden repairs. The tuners are original to the guitar, have never been changed and work fine, the frets are in great condition too, lightweight and comfortable to play, very versatile where tone quality is concerned. Comes with orig. Guild hardshell case.
- Body: Maple - hollow with florentine cutaway,
- Neck: 3-piece mahagony/walnut,
- Fretboard: bound rosewood with block inlays and 20 frets,
- Headstock: raised Headstock,
- Pickguard: orig. "Stairstep Pickguard",
- Pickups: 2x orig. Guild humbucking pickups,
- Bridge compensated on adj. wooden base,
- 2x Volumen, 2x Tone, 3-way PU-select,
- Tailpiece: orig. Guild "cutout" tailpiece,
- Case: orig. Guild hardshell case.
See a video-clip of the 1967 Guild Capri CE-100 D - Sunburst: