1972 Guild Starfire IV - Blond
1972 Guild Starfire IV - Blond incl. orig. Guild hardshell case
Beautiful 1972 Guild Starfire IV in rare Blond - finish, all original and in excellent condition for its age. Semi-hollow body with double-cutaways, the Starfire is undisputed the best-seller of all Guild guitars. Allready the later version, whith the neckjoint moved from 16th to 18th fret (better access to the upper fretboard) and "big" humbuckers! The isntrument is lightweight, easy to play, and very versatile where tone quality is concerned. Incl. original black hardshell case w/maroon interior.
- Body: Mahagony - semi hollow /with centerblock, double cutaway,
- Neck: 1-piece mahagoni,
- Fretboard: bound rosewood with pearl block inlays and 22 frets,
- Headstock: raised Headstock,
- Pickguard: orig. "Stairstep Pickguard",
- Pickups: 2x orig. Guild humbucking pickups,
- Bridge: orig. "Adjust-o-Matic"-Bridge,
- Controls: 1x Master-Vol, 2x Vol, 2x Tone, 3-way PU switch,
- Tailpiece: orig. Guild harpstyle fixed TP,
- Case: black hardshell case.
See a video-clip of the 1972 Guild Starfire IV - Blond: