1973 Guild Starfire II - Cherry
1973 Guild Starfire II - Cherry incl. orig Guild harshell case
Clean 1973 Guild Starfire II in Cherry finish, near excellent condition for its age and all original, except for an upgraded bridge (Nashville Bridge!). Some minor playwear mostly on the backside of the guitar, but no cracks, damages or hidden repairs. The original Grover StaTites tuners are still working fine, the frets are in great condition too, lightweight (only 2,86Kg!) and very comfortable to play, very versatile where tone quality is concerned. Comes in its original black hardshell case with grey interior.
- Body: Mahagony - semi hollow with florentine cutaway,
- Neck: 1-piece mahagony,
- Fretboard: Rosewood with dot inlays and 20 frets,
- Headstock: raised Headstock,
- Pickguard: orig. "Stairstep Pickguard",
- Pickups: 2x orig. Guild humbucking pickups,
- Tailpiece: Guild-trapeze,
- Case: Black hardshell case w/grey interior.
See a video-clip of the 1973 Guild Starfire II - Cherry: