1976 Guild Starfire SF-Bass II - Black
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1976 Guild Starfire SF-Bass II - Black incl. black hardshell case
Rare 1976 Guild Starfire SF-Bass II in Black finish, original and in good condition for its age. Starfire basses have been introduced in 1965 and where pretty popular back then, famous player as Felix Pappalardi (Journey), Steve Boone (Lovin´Spoonful), Jack Casady (Jefferson Airplane) or Phil Lesh (Greadful Dead) played a Guild Starfire bass because of their own sound. Semi-hollow body with double-cutaways, two humbucking pickups and besides 1x Master-Vol., 2x Volume&Tone controls and a PU-select switch, there is a mini-switch aditional "bass-boost". The bass has been played, so there is some visible play-wear and weather-checking, but no breacks, damages of hidden repairs. Considerable lightweight and easy to play, great tone. Incl. newer black hardshell case w/black interior.
- Body: mahogany - semi hollow /with centerblock, double cutaway,
- Neck: mahogany, 30 3/4" scale,
- Fretboard: rosewood with pearl dot inlays and 21 frets,
- Headstock: raised Headstock,
- Pickups: 2x orig. Guild humbucking pickups,
- Bridge: fixed-bridge w/adj. wooden saddles,
- 1x Master-Vol, 2x Vol, 2x Tone, 3-way PU switch, bass-boost,
- Tailpiece: adjustable bridge,
- Case: black hardshell case w/black interior.