1987 Hamer Chaparral Custom Shop - One-Off !!!
1987 Hamer Chaparral Custom - One Off (USA) incl. hardshell case
Super cool 1987 Hamer USA Chaparral "Superstrat" in excellent condition! This is an ultra rare one-off factory painted "stripe-graphic" version of the Chaparral that also features an ebony fretboard (instead of the standard rosewood board), the 3-way pickup switches for each individual pickup and the optional Kahler tremolo. It's still the frist version on the Chaparral with the short scale length and set-neck (24 3/4). The guitar shows almost no wear, only a few dings and dongs and some typical wall hanger wear on the headstock. It has no breaks or cracks or other hidden repairs, the jumbo-frets are still in great shape and the electronic works perfect. Honduran mahagony body with a set neck-construction will deliver endless sutain. Great guitar with a great variety of sounds! Including black hardshell case.
- USA Hamer Chaparral Series I
- Custom Shop One-Off!
- Honduras mahogany body
- Maple set neck
- Ebony fingerboard with dot inlays
- 24 Jumbo frets
- 24.75" scale
- Kahler bridge, locking nut
- Controls: Volume, tone, Three 3-way mini-pickup-switches (on/off/phase)
- Pickups: Hamer Slammer (bridge), 2x Hamer Single Coils (middle+neck)
- Colour: Blue Metallic with Black and White Stripes
- Case: Black hardshell case