1934 Martin 000-18 - Natural
This 000-18 has been restored by Joel Whitehead of Whitehead Guitar Repair - also known as the guitar technician of Norms Rare Guitars - who is famous for his vintage Martin conversions. The neck is an original 1934 Martin 000-18 neck and the body has been handcrafted by Joel. The neck feels just perfect, just like an old golden era Martin neck. The guitar is very loud and resonant - sounds very very good!
- New replica AAA adirondack spruce top with scalloped 1/4 bracing with maple bridge plate
- nut with is 1.742''
- with from e to e at bridge is 2.340''
- scale length 25.4''
- new ebony bridge with bone saddle and replica black bridge pins
- new liquor finish to top and body. body has been aged
- new celluloid tear drop pickguard and tortoise binding with end graft
- new mahogany sides and back
- neck block is original still obtaing its serial number and 000-18 stamp
- new tail block and bracing
- Tuners are original as well as neck
- The guitar has been completely re-freted with .055 bar fret wire
- new bone nut