1961 Supro 1570 Belmont - Maroon
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1961 Supro 1570 Belmont - Maroon (Made in USA)!
Built between 1955-1961, solid wood - single-cutaway body with bolt on neck. The body is covered in maroon "No mar plastic". Excellent condition and all original! It's got a really big neck but it's very comfortable and give it more mass and tone. It's very lightweight with only 2,89Kg! The bridge pickup really screames! Really fun to play, cool looks and a simply a real rocker! Comes in a non original hardshell case.
- Single cutaway solid body
- 1-piece hardwood neck
- Rosewood fretboard
- Weight: 2,89Kg
- big neckprofil, 20 frets, dot inlays
- 1x Vista-Tone pickup (bridge-position)
- 1 Vol., 1Tone, 1 Bass/Treble switch (en/disables tone knob)
- Plexi glass pickguard
- Adjustable rosewood bridge
- Fixed steel tailpiece
- Incl. hardshell case
See a video-clip of the 1961 Supro Belmont: