1954 Fender Stratocaster - 2-tone Sunburst Ex - Eric Johnson !
1954 Fender Stratocaster - 2-tone Sunburst - Ex - Eric Johnson incl. orig. Tweed Center pocket case with red lining
Clean 1954 Fender Stratocaster in 2-tone Sunburst in excellent condition for its age, which has been previously owned by Eric Johnson! First year of the Stratocaster, this guitar has only some minor wear on the finish and on the fragile bakelite Pickup-covers, no repairs or hidden damages. With a weight of only 3,32 Kg this guitar is rather lightweight for a 1954 Strat. The electronic is untouched, acording to Eric - the neck-PU has been rewound with orig. 50s wire. All 3 Stackpole pots are stamped 304.3.38 (38th week of 1953), the neck has a pencil mark of "TG (Tadeo Gomez) - 6/54", the body date in the tremolo cavity says 6/54, the inspection sticker in the E-cavity is signed "Virginia 6-18-54". The bakelite knobs, as well as the bakelite tremolo-cover are in great shape and the frets are still in great condition. This is a great opportunity to get one of the best sounding 50´s Sratocaster we´ve had so far, with a pleasant light weight, great tone and known history! Comes in its original Center pocket Tweed case with red lining.
- Solid ash body in 2-tone Sunburst,
- 1-piece mapleneck with small headstock,
- Fender "Spagetti-Logo" (without Pat.Nr!)
- 21 frets and black dot inlays,
- 3x original singlecoil pickups (black bottoms),
- White singleply pickguard,
- 1x volume, 2x tone, 3-way switch,
- Bakelite parts,
- Fender “synchronized” tremolo with 6x “Pat.nr.stamped” steelsaddles,
- Comes in its original Center pocket Tweed case with red lining.
See a video-clip of the 1954 Fender Stratocaster - 2-tone Sunburst: