1956 Fender Esquire (Telecaster) - Blond
1956 Fender Esquire (Telecaster) - Blond incl. orig. Tweed Case
All original 1956 Fender Esquire in very good condition for its age. Only minor play-wear, mostly on the backside of the body and neck, the original frets are still in very good shape. The guitar has the nicest neck you can imagine, with a big/-chunky V-shape, the playability is superb! The electronic is all original with untouched solderjoints, the pots are stamped 304.6.20 (20th week of 1956), the neck and body ist penciled 6-56.. Even so Esquires only have one bridge-PU, the tricky "Esquire-circuit" manages 3 tonal different sounds with its 3-way switch, which will not let you miss the neck-PU! Nice strong V-neck profile, very comfortable to play! The guitar has a tiny old cut between the skunk stripe and the headstock which actually is negligible but mentioned for the sake of completeness. It doesn't move and is stable. Comes in orig. Fender tweed case with red plush interior.
- Solid ash body, singlecutaway,
- 1-piece thick V-profile mapleneck with skunkstripe,
- Maple fretboard with 21 frets,
- Silver "Fender Esquire" - decal on headstock,
- 6x orig. Kluson "No-line" tuners,
- 1x original Fender singlecoil bridge-pick up,
- 1x volume, 1x tone, 3-way crl-switch (orig. wiring),
- Fender combined bridge/tailpiece with 3 pairs of steel double-saddles,
- White single-ply pickguard,
- Original nitro finish - blond,
- Comes in orig. Fender tweed case with red plush interior.
See a video-clip of the 1956 Fender Esquire - Blond: