1957 Fender Stratocaster - 2-tone Sunburst
1957 Fender Stratocaster - 2-tone Sunburst incl. orig. Fender tweed case
1957 Fender Stratocaster in 2-tone Sunburst finish, all original and in excellent condition for its age. Lightweight alder-body in 2-tone sunburst finish, some minor playwear and dings, most of them to the edge of the body and a small aera of belt buckle wear on the back of the body as well as the usual weatherchecking. They did everything right in1957: great "V"-shape neck with a pencil-date "9/57", the body is dated "8/57" in the middle pickup-cavity. All 3x Stackpole pots are stamped 304.7.23, dating them to 23rd week of 1957. The original CRL 3-way switch has never been changed and works fine, all solders are original and untouched, a second stringtree on the headstock has been removed. A great-sounding instrument, lightweight with only 3,34Kg and very comfortable to play! Incl. original Fender tweed case with red plush lining.
- Solid alder body,
- 1-piece Mapleneck with V-shape neck,
- 6x orig. Kluson singleline tuners,
- 3x original singlecoil pickups,
- Single layer white pickguard,
- 1x volume, 2x tone, orig. 3-way switch,
- Fender “synchronized” tremolo with 6x “Pat.nr.stamped” steel-saddles,
- All untouched original solderjoints,
- Inkl. orig. tweed case with red plush lining.
See a video-clip of the 1957 Fender Stratocaster - 2-tone Sunburst: