1958 Fender Telecaster - Blond
1958 Fender Telecaster - Blond incl. orig. Fender Tweed Case
Clean 1958 Fender Telecaster in Blond finish in excellent condition for its age. The guitar is all original, except the wiring has been changed to modern style, so the neck pick-up can be used in its full tonal range, no other mods or changes have been done. Rare "top-loader bridge" version, where the strings are fed thru the bridge-plate instead of going thru the body. Great sound with nice attack and rich sustain! The body is a 1-piece ash, which is quiet rare for 50s Teles and can mostly be found on 1958 instruments, the 1-piece neck has a medium size c-shape, not chunky but very comfortable to play. the neckdate is 8-58 and the body-date of 12-58, both pots are stamped 137.8.19 = 19th week of 1958, the two original Fender single-coil PUs have output-readings of 7,78K and 6,49K. Comes incl. orig. Fender Tweed case w/red interieur and bridge "ash-trey".
- Solid 1-piece ash body, single-cutaway,
- 1-piece C-profile mapleneck with skunkstripe,
- 21 frets,
- Silver Fender "Telecaster" - decal on headstock,
- 6x orig. Kluson "Single-line" tuners,
- 2x original Fender singlecoil pick ups,
- 1x volume, 1x tone, 3-way crl-switch,
- Fender toploader bridge/tailpiece with 3 pairs of steel double-saddles,
- White single-ply pickguard,
- Original nitro finish - blond,
- Comes incl. orig. Fender Tweed case w/red interieur.
See a video-clip of the 1958 Fender Telecaster - Blond: