1963 Fender Stratocaster - 3-tone Sunburst
1963 Fender Stratocaster - 3-tone Sunburst incl. orig. blk Fender Tolex case
All original 1963 Fender Stratocaster in 3-tone Sunburst finish with all the desirable Pre-CBS features such as: green guard, Spagetti-Logo, clay dots, black-bottom PUs, etc. The guitar has been heavily played, so there is plenty of playwear and mojo on that instrument, but it has no routings or changes, except for a pro-refret job which is important for good playability. The original Kluson "single-line" tuners have are still in place and still work fine, never had any other tuners installed, no aditional or oversized holes. The electronic is original with all 3 pots dating to 1963, the neck is stamped "2 SEP 63 B", the body-date in the trem-cavity reads 9/63. The three Fender "black-bottom" pickups have well balanced outputs of 5,74K / 6,37K and 6,83K and sound just great in that guitar! Very comfortable medium size C-neck profile with a super "broken-in" feeling, many players consider the 63 the best year for rosewood necks! The original black Fender tolex case received some "custom art-work" over the years, but all hinges and latches work fine. Great original 1963 Strat with super playability and great sound! Comes in its black Fender tolex case with orange plush-lining.
- Solid alder body in 3-tone Sunburst ,
- 1-piece medium-size C-profile maple-neck,
- small Pre-CBS headstock w/Spaghetti-logo,
- Veneer rosewood fretboard w/21 frets and clay dot inlays,
- 3x Fender "black-bottom" singlecoil pickups,
- 3-ply greenish pickguard, 1x volume, 2x tone, 3x way switch,
- Fender “synchronized” tremolo with 6x “Pat.nr.stamped” steel saddles,
- 6x Kluson "single-line" tuners,
- Incl. orig. Fender black tolex case with orange plush lining.