1964 Fender Stratocaster - 3-tone Sunburst - lightweight!
1964 Fender Stratocaster - 3-tone Sunburst incl. original brown Fender Tolex case
Clean 1964 Fender Stratocaster in 3-tone Sunburst that still has desirable Pre-CBS features such as the green guard and clay dots. This guitar is all original and in very good+/excellent condition. It has been played so it has some wear and dings and dongs but is still very clean for it's age. The color is very strong and didn't fade at all. There are two oversprayed areas on the upper horn and on the bottom of the backside, but other than that everything is original with untouched electronics, the original CRL 3-way switch has never been changed, the neck stamp is 2 AUG 64 B, the pots are dated 137.64.22 (22nd week of 1964) the "grey-bottom" pickups are stamped Sept 64 and have outputs of 6,17K / 6,18K and 6,42K. It's got a great light weight of only 3,30Kg and the nicely figured C-profile neck shows barely any wear. Comes in original brown Fender tolex case with yellow plush-lining.
- Solid alder body in 3-tone Sunburst
- 1-piece maple-neck
- small pre-CBS headstock with transitional logo
- Veneer rosewood fretboard with 21 frets and clay dot inlays
- 3x original Fender grey bottom singlecoil pickups
- 3-ply greenish pickguard, 1x volume, 2x tone, 3x way switch
- Fender “synchronized” tremolo with 6x “Pat.nr.stamped” steelsaddles
- 6x Kluson "single-line" tuners
- Incl. original brown Fender tolex case with yellow plush-lining
See a video-clip of this 1964 Fender Stratocaster: