1965 Fender Stratocaster - Olympic White
1965 Fender Stratocaster - Olympic White incl. orig. blk Fender Tolex case
Clean 1965 Fender Stratocaster in customcolor "Olympic White" in excellent condition for its age and all original! Only some minor play-wear and the finish has faded into a yellowish color over the years, which gives that Strat some cool Mojo looks. Original electronic with all 3 pots stamped 304.65.32 (32t week of 1965), the orig. 3-way switch, as well as the Kluson "double-line" tuners have never been changed, the neckstamp reads: 2 SEP 65 B. Nice medium size c-shape neck which is very comfortable to play and just has the right "broken in" feeling and the frets have been prefessionally replaced and are still in great shape. Definately one of our best sounding pre-CBS Strats we´ve had so far, nice to play, lightweight only 3,47Kg and great sounding! Comes in its original black Tolex hardshell case with orange lining.
- Solid alderbody in customcolor Olympic White,
- 1-piece mapleneck - small pre-CBS headstock w/Transition-logo,
- Veneer rosewood fretboard with 21 frets,
- 3x original “grey-bottom”-singlecoil pickups,
- 3-ply white pickguard, 1x volume, 2x tone, 3x way switch,
- original and untouched CTS pots numbered 304.65.32,
- Fender “synchronized” tremolo with 6x “Pat.nr.stamped” steelsaddles,
- Incl. orig. Fender black tolex case with orange plush lining.
See a video-clip of the 1965 Fender Stratocaster - Olympic White: