1966 Fender Jaguar in 3-tone Sunburst
1966 Fender Jaguar in 3-tone Sunburst incl. orig. Tolex case
Nice 1966 Fender Jaguar in 3-tone Sunburst, all original and in excellent condition for its age. There is only little playwear, typical for a 53(!) year old instrument. Nice strong color with no fading, the original frets are still in great shape. Everything is original, no changed parts - untouched solders. The potcodes are stamped 304.65.30 (30th week of 1965) and the neckstamp reads "15 FEB 66 B". Comfortable 1-piece mapleneck with a medium-size c-profile, the two original singlecoil PUs have outputs of 5,88K and 6,02K and sound great! Including orig. black Fender tolex case w/orange lining.
- Alder Body in orig. 3-t Sunburst finish,
- 1-piece maple neck with medium profile,
- Bound rosewood fretboard,
- Perloid block-inlays and 22 frets,
- 2x singlecoil pickups,
- Mulit-layer brown tortoise pickguard,
- 6x F-Logo tuners,
- Floating tremolo and adjustable mute,
- Chrome hardware,
- Including orig. black Fender Tolex case with orange interieur.