1973 Fender Telecaster - Blond
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1973 Fender Telecaster - Blond incl. orig Fender black Tolex case.
Clean 1973 Telecaster all original and in excellent+ condition for its age! The blond finish is very light in color and dosn´t show much fading - almost like Mary Kaye - White. Only some very minor playwear and the original 21 medium frets are still in perfect shape. The electronic is all original, both pots are stamped 137.73.15 and the Pickup are still the desired pre/-74 "grey-bottom pickup" with staggered polepieces. The med-size neck-profile is comfortable to play, lightweight, very resonant and good sounding. Had Schaller tuners at one time, but the orig. "F"-tuners are back on (no oversized holes!). Comes in its orig. black Fender tolex case w/orange interior.
- Solid ash body with single cutaway,
- 1-piece mapleneck with "skunkstripe on the back",
- Maple fretboard with pearl dot inlays and 21 frets,
- Telecaster "Block-Logo" on headstock,
- 6x orig. Fender "F"- Tuners,
- Two Fender singlecoil pickups,
- 1x Volumen, 1x Tone, 3-way pickup-select switch,
- Fender combined bridge/tailpiece with 3 pairs of smooth double-saddles,
- 3-ply white pickguard,
- Incl. orig black Fender tolex case w/orange interior.
See a video-clip of the 1973 Fender Telecaster - Blond: