1973 Fender Telecaster - Olympic White
1973 Fender Telecaster - Olympic White incl. orig Fender black Tolex case.
Rare 1973 Telecaster in custom color "Olympic White" all original and in very good condition for its age! Even so it looks similar to a yellowed blond finish, this is an rare factory Olympic White finish, main difference is, that Fender sprayed custom-colors always on alder bodys, while blond finished where used on ash-bodys only. The alder body is not as twangy and has less hights than an ash body, the sound is a little warmer, more "bluesy". The Olympic White finish has faded over the years to a more "yellowish" color, which gives that instrument a nice Mojo vibe. Some minor playwear and the original 21 medium frets are still in great shape. The electronic is all original, both pots are stamped 137.73.xx and the Pickup are still the desired pre/-74 "grey-bottom pickup" with staggered polepieces and have outputs of N=6,84K and B=7,50K. The med-size neck-profile is comfortable to play, very resonant and good sounding. Comes in its orig. black Fender tolex case w/orange interior.
- Solid alder body with single cutaway,
- 1-piece mapleneck with "skunkstripe on the back",
- Maple fretboard with dot inlays and 21 frets,
- Telecaster "Block-Logo" on headstock,
- 6x orig. Fender "F"- Tuners,
- Two Fender singlecoil pickups,
- 1x Volumen, 1x Tone, 3-way pickup-select switch,
- Fender combined bridge/tailpiece with 3 pairs of smooth double-saddles,
- 3-ply white pickguard,
- Incl. orig black Fender tolex case w/orange interior.