1974 Fender Stratocaster - Blond ...only 3,33Kg !!!
1974 Fender Stratocaster - Blond incl. black Tolex case
1974 Fender Stratocaster in rare Blond finish. This is not an Olympic White, but a rather see-thru blond finish over ash body. All original and in very good condition for its 45(!) years. The guitar has been played, so there is some visible playwear and the laquer has aged to a nice and cool almost yellow finish, cool mojo! The 1-piece mapleneck with maple fretboard has a big, but not chunky size and is very comfortable to play. The frets still have plenty of life left. The guitar is all original, with untouched electronics, all three pots are stamped 137.73.30 = 30th week of 1973. The guitar has the original Fender "grey-bottom" pickups, the outputs are 5,72K, 5,58K and 5,74K. The original CRL 3-way switch has never been changed and the original tuners are still in place too and work fine (never had any Schallers!). Super sounding Strat with plenty of mojo and lightweight with only 3,33Kg! Comes in black non-orig. tolex case w/red interior.
- Solid, contoured ash-body,
- Mapleneck with tiltneck-adjustment,
- Maple fretboard with 21 frets in great condition,
- 3x "grey-bottom" singlecoil pickups,
- Fender tremolo with 6 diecast saddles,
- Large headstock with 2 string-trees,
- 6x Fender "F-Style" tuners,
- Incl. non-orig. tolex case w/red interior
See a video-clip of the 1974 Fender Stratocaster: