1981 Fender Bullet - Olympic White "Made in USA" !
1981 Fender Bullet - Olympic White incl. black hardshell case
Clean 1981 Fender Bullet in Olympic White finish, all original and in very good condition for its age! The Bullet was designed by Custom Shop Guru John Page and was the replacement for the outgoing "Mustang" and "Musicmaster" models, but where much closer in size to a Stratocaster or Telecaster with a scale-length of 25,5" and 21 frets. The 1-piece maple neck has a comfortable medium c-shape neck, the original 21 medium frets are still in perfect shape and barely show any playwear. The two original singlecoil-PUs sound great in that guitar, clean as well as distorted. Comes in its black hardshell case.
- Solid body with single cutaway,
- 1-piece mapleneck with "skunkstripe on the back",
- Maple fretboard with pearl dot inlays and 21 frets,
- Fender "Bullet-Logo" on headstock,
- 6x orig. Fender "F"- Tuners,
- Two Fender singlecoil pickups,
- 1x Volumen, 1x Tone, 3-way pickup-select switch,
- Fender steel pickguard-bridge-tailpiece combo,
- 6x individual saddles for perfect intonation,
- White steel-pickguard,
- Incl. black hardshell case.