1983 Fender American Vintage '57 "Fullerton" Reissue Stratocaster - 2-tone Sunburst
1983 Fender American Vintage '57 "Fullerton" Reissue Stratocaster - 2-tone Sunburst incl. orig. Fender Tweed case and some case candy!
Rare 1983 Fender American Vintage '57 "Fullerton" Reissue Stratocaster in 2-tone Sunburst finish. The guitar is in excellent/-near mint condition and all original except for some shielding in the body-cavity which is professionally done to avoid hum. There is barely any visible play-wear and the original frets are still in great shape. These early reissues are highly collectable and where Fenders first attempt to built guitars like in their golden 50s. The 3 single-coil "black bottom" pickups have well-balanced outputs of ca. 6K and vintage "black&white" cotton-cloth wiring, genuine 50s-style factory routing in control cavity, penciled neck-date of 10-06-83, Pot codes are 137.82.48 (48th week of 1982) and one Orange Drop capacitor. All early Fender American Vintage Reissues came with two pickup-select switches, a 5-way is installed, and another 3-way switch is in the case. Comes in its orig. Fender tweed case w/orange plush lining, hangtags Owners Manual and original Fender Waranty Card.
- Solid alder body in 2-tone Sunburst finish
- 1-piece maple neck,
- Small Pre-CBS headstock w/Spaghetti-logo,
- Maple fretboard w./21 frets and black dot inlays,
- 3x original “black-bottom”-singlecoil pickups,
- 1-ply white pickguard,
- 1x volume, 2x tone, 5x way switch,
- Fender “synchronized” tremolo with 6x “Pat.nr.stamped” steelsaddles,
- Incl. orig. Fender tweed case with orange plush lining.