Fender Masterbuilt 60s Relic Beatclub Telecaster
2008 Fender Masterbuilt 60s Relic Beatclub Telecaster
This guitar was part of a limited edition of 10pcs. that was built for the German Hamburg Vintage Guitar Show 2008. Every guitar comes with a big certificate containing a part of an original brick of the wall of the famous Beatclub. There is also a piece inlayed in the guitar's body. The wall certificate has some wear and the certificate brick broke - as you can see on the pictures.
- Fender CS Masterbuilt 60s Relic Beatclub Telecaster.
- No. 1 of 10 (!)
- Masterbuild by: Mark Kendrik.
- Body: 2-piece alder body, fairly used with tortoise shell top and back body binding,
- Neck: AA figured 60's straight grain maple neck with RW slap board, really large and fat 60's style oval "C",
- Fretboard radius: 9.5"
- Pickguard: Tortoise shell - relic, same type as the top/back body binding
- Frets: 21 american standard frets
- Wiring: modern Tele, 3 way toggle, hat toggle tip
- Case: creme white tolex
- Pickups: Custom Broadcaster bridge pickup, staggered polepieces, stock 52 Tele neck pickup
- 1. Special: engraved neckplate saying "Limited Edition, Vintage Guitar Show Hamburg, 2008 - 01 of 10
- 2. Special: inlay in guitar body - a little piece of stone taken from the original Beat Club wall