We buy guitars!
- You have too many guitars and want to sell some of your collection?
- You quit playing guitar and want to get rid of it?
- You inherited a guitar from your family estate and want to sell it for realistic market value?
- You are looking for a trade in to buy another guitar?
- Or you simply would like to sell a guitar?
We buy guitars! We buy single instruments or complete collections.
We receive a lot of requests from customers who offer us guitars. If you have an instrument you would like to sell, please do us the favor and read this short description of what we are looking for and what we need from you. This makes the whole process easier for both sides.
We buy US-made guitars. We are especially looking for the brands
Although we are a vintage guitar store, we are also looking for newer used guitars or young-timers!
It’s pure and simple – if we can agree on a price you will get paid right away. No consignment or commission – quick and easy.
If your guitar matches with the above criteria, please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or give us a call: 06109-607860
Please provide the following information:
- Brand and model name
- Year of manufacture (if you know it)
- Possible modifications or changed parts
- Pictures of the headstock, serial number, body front and back, the hardcase and if possible, the electronics (pickups, pots and capacitors)
- Please don’t forget to include your asking price!
We will review your offer and reply as soon as possible.